Guinea pig facts Guinea pig facts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 24

TPAFKAk2p2

mudskipper is always on top

Default Guinea pig facts

Guinea pig facts

Interesting stuff.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a suitable tag available for this thread.

bored now

eek is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by k2p2 View Post
    Hang an aquatic community? Guinea pigs don't float do they? Pogle please don't try.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a suitable tag available for this thread.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Old Greg is my bitch

administrator - scorchio!

Guinea pig facts

Interesting stuff.

Interesting for a fancy rodent forum perhaps. For a contractor forum, probably not. I have lifted the tag ban on guinea pigs for 3 hours only. Do as much damage as you like if you want it to remain in the tag cloud and then it will be shut off again.

I am slightly bemused that I need to explain this but I like the tag cloud and find it interesting to see what sensible words and phrases people use on the business side of the fora and the constant bedwetter and other tags are a slight annoyance as myself or the mods have to clear them up.

The GP tag was amusing while it was a fairly low-level one in the cloud but when over-used and the tag cloud was dominated by the words it made the site look stupid. I had decided to remove them before the night of the guinea pig and the subsequent revolution, that was just a nice opportunity for me to do what I had planned to do.

As is sometimes the case, something quirky and amusing was turned into something mainstream, shouty and annoying and this is where it met its downfall.

As I said, restore the GP to its relevant size in the tag cloud as the window of opportunity is small.

TPAFKAk2p2

mudskipper is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    Interesting for a fancy rodent forum perhaps. For a contractor forum, probably not. I have lifted the tag ban on guinea pigs for 3 hours only. Do as much damage as you like if you want it to remain in the tag cloud and then it will be shut off again.

I am slightly bemused that I need to explain this but I like the tag cloud and find it interesting to see what sensible words and phrases people use on the business side of the fora and the constant bedwetter and other tags are a slight annoyance as myself or the mods have to clear them up.

The GP tag was amusing while it was a fairly low-level one in the cloud but when over-used and the tag cloud was dominated by the words it made the site look stupid. I had decided to remove them before the night of the guinea pig and the subsequent revolution, that was just a nice opportunity for me to do what I had planned to do.

As is sometimes the case, something quirky and amusing was turned into something mainstream, shouty and annoying and this is where it met its downfall.

As I said, restore the GP to its relevant size in the tag cloud as the window of opportunity is small.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Okay - who put the guniea norks tags out there?
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

More time posting than coding

adubya is good enough for Jehovah!

There is a painting in Cusco Cathedral (Peru) of the Last Supper, no prizes for guessing what they're shown eating.....

It's a local delicacy you see.
    Last edited by adubya; 20th March 2012 at 08:31. Reason: bad spelling

Old Greg is my bitch

administrator - scorchio!

Fruck me you lot work too fast! I am downgrading the closing of the window to five minutes ago

bored now

eek is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    Fruck me you lot work too fast! I am downgrading the closing of the window to five minutes ago
    Work? We've spent years writing code to automate what we do.

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Froglike

Pondlife - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by adubya View Post
    There is a painting in Cusco Cathedral (Peru) of the Last Supper, no prizes for guessing what they're shown eating.....

It's a local delicacy you see.
    I've had it a couple of times, it's ok if a bit gamey.

The other one you see on menus is Alpaca which is delcious.

TykeLike

SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

Yes there is

sustainable food source - Search Results - Contractor UK Bulletin Board
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius