• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Guinea pig facts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guinea pig facts

Guinea pig facts

Interesting stuff.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a suitable tag available for this thread.

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Hang an aquatic community? Guinea pigs don't float do they? Pogle please don't try.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a suitable tag available for this thread.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Guinea pig facts

Interesting stuff.

Interesting for a fancy rodent forum perhaps. For a contractor forum, probably not. I have lifted the tag ban on guinea pigs for 3 hours only. Do as much damage as you like if you want it to remain in the tag cloud and then it will be shut off again.

I am slightly bemused that I need to explain this but I like the tag cloud and find it interesting to see what sensible words and phrases people use on the business side of the fora and the constant bedwetter and other tags are a slight annoyance as myself or the mods have to clear them up.

The GP tag was amusing while it was a fairly low-level one in the cloud but when over-used and the tag cloud was dominated by the words it made the site look stupid. I had decided to remove them before the night of the guinea pig and the subsequent revolution, that was just a nice opportunity for me to do what I had planned to do.

As is sometimes the case, something quirky and amusing was turned into something mainstream, shouty and annoying and this is where it met its downfall.

As I said, restore the GP to its relevant size in the tag cloud as the window of opportunity is small.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Interesting for a fancy rodent forum perhaps. For a contractor forum, probably not. I have lifted the tag ban on guinea pigs for 3 hours only. Do as much damage as you like if you want it to remain in the tag cloud and then it will be shut off again.

I am slightly bemused that I need to explain this but I like the tag cloud and find it interesting to see what sensible words and phrases people use on the business side of the fora and the constant bedwetter and other tags are a slight annoyance as myself or the mods have to clear them up.

The GP tag was amusing while it was a fairly low-level one in the cloud but when over-used and the tag cloud was dominated by the words it made the site look stupid. I had decided to remove them before the night of the guinea pig and the subsequent revolution, that was just a nice opportunity for me to do what I had planned to do.

As is sometimes the case, something quirky and amusing was turned into something mainstream, shouty and annoying and this is where it met its downfall.

As I said, restore the GP to its relevant size in the tag cloud as the window of opportunity is small.

Comment

Okay - who put the guniea norks tags out there?

Comment

There is a painting in Cusco Cathedral (Peru) of the Last Supper, no prizes for guessing what they're shown eating.....

It's a local delicacy you see.
            Last edited by adubya; 20 March 2012, 08:31. Reason: bad spelling

Comment

Fruck me you lot work too fast! I am downgrading the closing of the window to five minutes ago

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                Fruck me you lot work too fast! I am downgrading the closing of the window to five minutes ago
                Work? We've spent years writing code to automate what we do.

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by adubya View Post
                  There is a painting in Cusco Cathedral (Peru) of the Last Supper, no prizes for guessing what they're shown eating.....

It's a local delicacy you see.
                  I've had it a couple of times, it's ok if a bit gamey.

The other one you see on menus is Alpaca which is delcious.

Comment

Yes there is

sustainable food source - Search Results - Contractor UK Bulletin Board
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X