• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shortest notice face to face interview

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did a skype call and realised half way through that my pants were hanging over the radiator directly behind me.

(Should have kept them on really!)

Oh - and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
      I did a skype call and realised half way through that my pants were hanging over the radiator directly behind me.

Oh - and good luck!
      I would imagine your pants are prettier than mine, but just in case send me a pair and I will compare
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I would imagine your pants are prettier than mine, but just in case send me a pair and I will compare
        So what's the story?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post

Oh - and good luck!

At least it wasn't your underpants
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            So what's the story?
            ¿Qué?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

¿Qué?
              How did the interview go?
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                How did the interview go?
                Managed to delay it till tomorrow, after two interviews I hope its just a formality to meet the team and make sure the face fits.

Comment

Managed to delay it till tomorrow, after two interviews I hope its just a formality to meet the team and make sure the face fits.
                  I don't think its quite that simple but Good Luck.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    I don't think its quite that simple but Good Luck.
                    I said hope

Comment

Don't you just hate this tulip? You're a contractor FFS. If your face doesn't fit they just bounce you out the door. Would you conduct 3 interviews if hiring a plumber?

I'd be wary about this one.

Best of luck btw.

Also good luck with your first performance review and pending IR35 case.
                      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                      X