• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's Friday!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at the moment only bf3 for me.
    although when second hand price come down on skyrim i will proabyl give it a try. im never a fan of single player/non-online games.
    guild wars 2 will be out soon i believe
    Happy days every day...just keep invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
      What's vegetable planning?
      I'm organising pots, troughs, garden space for growing my own vegetables again. Cherry tomatoes, corn, peas, beans, garlic, onions, carrots and some oregano to complete my herb collection.

Tasty!

hyperD in "The Good Life" mode
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
        I'm organising pots, troughs, garden space for growing my own vegetables again. Cherry tomatoes, corn, peas, beans, garlic, onions, carrots and some oregano to complete my herb collection.

Tasty!

Niiice. Bung me some peas when they're ready; ta. Ooh, and some carrots.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

Tasty!

Umm, they really look good...

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Aldi are doing vegetable plug plants. EG 15 cauliflower, 6 chilli, 6 toms or 15 lettuce - £1.99 each.

I'm not getting the hang of this contractor thing am I?
            My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by Friday Blue View Post
              at the moment only bf3 for me.
              although when second hand price come down on skyrim i will proabyl give it a try. im never a fan of single player/non-online games.
              guild wars 2 will be out soon i believe
              They're supposed to be bringout decent tank orientated maps later this year, it's about the only thing BF is lacking

That and having the map editor the greedy money grabbing barstewards
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

It was hard work in the studio, recorded a rip off of the "The Kids are alright" which I've renamed "Feeling Alright", sounds gr8 with the Rickenbacker through the tube amp and some got some reasonable sounding vocal harmonies on the chorus, backed up with a fast thumping rythm, could be good in the pub. Second song was a true original, called "Work it out"....has potential me thinks ....added a touch of distortion, starts of with a few "who" like chord changes before the drums come in..and I have the velocity on full, so they're being thumped pretty hard.

They still need some work but I've released my first single (sent it to a few friends ) I did last week "Aint got a Woman", had some good feedback, has a menacing "batman like" riff in the verse before launching into "Who" style chorus with vocal harmonies and jingly guitar.

fun fun fun FUN

I can see at this rate by the end of the Summer I'll be pasty faced spending it locked in my recording studio..........but I don't care...

I'm alright Jack

Comment

York was fantastic, celebrating youngest daughters 19th
                  thats it now. Kids are all growed up and flew the nest

Some bastid half inched me York Minster thimble

is nothing sacred

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                  X