• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Climate change

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beware Blaster
    The latest news from the eco-loony front lines is that they think sceptics are diseased mental cases, and need to be shipped off for 'treatment'. In cattle trucks presumably

First they came for the sceptics, and I was not a sceptic...

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

What an AGW warmist looks like.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
        What - that the actual (1.6) is more than the lower predicted range (1.3) and less than the higher (2.8?) One would hope so. Also they can make a judgement as to the integrity of Blog Scientist Clive Best and by extension those who cite him.
        If you shift them down to the running mean they're not.

Anyway anyone can print the graph out and check it. One thing I wouldn't do is trust what pjclarke says.
        Last edited by BlasterBates; 3 April 2012, 13:44.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

I would!

Churchill - In "Mich the Tester" mode!

Comment

What a bunch of alarmists. Here's the Press Release that triggered the hysteria ... Simultaneous action needed to break cultural inertia in climate-change response | Media Relations

Notice the lack of any reference to "sickness", "treatment" or cattle trucks ....

On the other hand

"These evil pseudo-scientists, through the falsity of their statistical manipulations, have already killed far more people through starvation than "global warming" will ever kill. They should now be indicted and should stand trial alongside Radovan Karadzic for nothing less than high crimes against humanity: for, in their callous disregard for the fatal consequences of their corrupt falsification of science, they are no less guilty of genocide than he."
            Climate Sceptic hero Viscount Monckton believes that Professor Michael Mann should be put on trial for genocide .... in case you're wondering what a climate sceptic hero looks like ....

My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

wow. with hot totty like that, I am convinced

The solar panels are going up next week

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
              X