Fuel 'crisis' Fuel 'crisis'
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: Fuel 'crisis'

TPAFKAk2p2

mudskipper is always on top

Default Fuel 'crisis'

They're now calling it a crisis on telly. Nothing's happened yet except words.

FFS.

Took me twenty minutes to get out of office yesterday, because main road was gridlocked with people queueing for petrol.

Edit: Didn't see other thread.

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by k2p2 View Post
    They're now calling it a crisis on telly. Nothing's happened yet except words.

FFS.

Took me twenty minutes to get out of office yesterday, because main road was gridlocked with people queueing for petrol.
    Make sure you panic first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

I filled up on Monday night. I went out last night - came back at 9pm and tried to fill up with the 10 litres that had been used. Large queue at all stations. When I cycled past the Shell Garage on the fiveways (A20) at 5:15 there was a queue - despite the sign saying no regular unleaded or disel.

BTW - for a plan B how about a website that tells you which garages have petrol and their price?
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Banned

Churchill has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I filled up on Monday night. I went out last night - came back at 9pm and tried to fill up with the 10 litres that had been used. Large queue at all stations. When I cycled past the Shell Garage on the fiveways (A20) at 5:15 there was a queue - despite the sign saying no regular unleaded or disel.

BTW - for a plan B how about a website that tells you which garages have petrol and their price?
    How about taking down the registration numbers of all the mindless fuqwits queing for fuel?

You could sell the list to Nigerian fraudsters as potential phishing victims.

My post count is Majestic

MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

I've got shag all petrol in the tank. Worked at home all week so far and last week cycled in most days. I suppose I'd better go and fill up, on present usage though it will Yale a month to use up.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Banned

Churchill has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I've got shag all petrol in the tank. Worked at home all week so far and last week cycled in most days. I suppose I'd better go and fill up, on present usage though it will Yale a month to use up.
    You're posting from your phone again, aren't you?

My post count is Majestic

MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    You're posting from your phone again, aren't you?
    Ah.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Lord of Ruin

Diver is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    How about taking down the registration numbers of all the mindless fuqwits queing for fuel?

You could sell the list to Nigerian fraudsters as potential phishing victims.
    I just got back from filling up. Local station out of fuel so had to go 5 miles to get some. (had to queue for almost an hour) My 4x4 was on empty (In the red) so no choice and didn't have enough fuel to return anyway.
    Delay was caused by the so called mindless fuqwits filling up cans as well as cars. contractors filling up drums and finally by the station running dry on petrol on one row of pumps. Thankfully I got my 90 quids worth of gogo juice in the tank before they ran out of deisel too.
    I wouldn't have bothered and used the Harley to get around on (full tank and spare jerry can of petrol in my garage I keep for the ride on mower) but have to run the wife back and forth the hospital for the next week.
    I must get into the habit of keeping the tank full
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

I've filled all my cars up plus 20 jerry cans, so if you get there and there's none left, and you can't get to work and you get fired.

Banned

Zoiderman has no reputation

This is brilliant for an arsonist; filling 20 cans full of unleaded used to attract some suspicions, now thanks to that twat Maude, I, sorry, arsonists can now tool themselves up without fear of capture...