• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Give us this day our daily spud

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the comments:
    • 5:52 PM on 3/28/2012

Hambo

It's a potato wedgie!

• 1:01 PM on 3/23/2012

FMJ

Shame he wasn't a portly monk, or there would have been a deep fat friar joke in there somewhere. And you have to ask - was the bloke with the Russian dolls dressed up as a really big one himself?

Comment

Obviously a man of your calibre would have a man to do that for you?
      Like a butler you mean? Hey that would be really posh! I say, Jeeves!
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Of course, to say for sure that vicar's story wasn't credible one would have to have some experience in inserting things up the bottom and the requisites of the aforesaid manoevre, so obviously, unlike you lot above, I wouldn't know.
        I know of someone whose party trick was to insert a garden gnome up their bum, and for encore have two women fisting them of which one at least once was my ex landlady

But accidently inserting a potato up your bum, that's about as likely as a priest 'accidently' impaling themselves on a choirboy
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Like a butler you mean? Hey that would be really posh! I say, Jeeves!
          Traditionally the younger sons of the upper classes went into the clergy, and we all know that the the upper classes would roger a mongoose if it stood still long enough, so it's no surprise that the church has inherited a legacy of sexual deviancy.

and the upper classes being traditionally landowners, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Ones Manservant was required to bring in the crops so to speak
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I came home from work early today and caught my daughter masturbating with a cucumber.

"That's disgusting" I said, "I'm meant to be eating that tonight, now it's going to taste like salad."

Comment

Working...
            X