• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This is The Masters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    How right you were DS.

In fact, the moment I clicked the button to submit that post, a groan emanated from the TV set and there was Jordan in the drink.

What would Rickie Fowler do if the Ryder Cup or the Open to be held on Irish soil? Can't see him getting away that that attire in those circumstances somewhere.
    Luckily for little Rickie, the Irish held the Ryder Cup recently and probably won't hold it again for at least a decade, and it is also unlikely that the Open will be held there either.

I was cheering for the old rocker Jiminez, and so anything that brought the leaders back to him was, unsportingly perhaps, OK by me. Unfortunately for Jiminez and the other three in contention at the last knockings, Bubbles Watson was too good.

Comment

Working...
    X