• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Idiot of the day - The result!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Can you imagine AtW getting questioned on Dragons' Den?
    I don't need to beg for money some people who seek publicity through taking the piss at others who are too desperate for money - my feeling is that Dragons Den can go **** themselves, to feel like this is priceless - it's not like they have any serious money to invest anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I've invested money I've saved in the first 5 years of me being a FTV in the same company where MF worked before I replaced him - that was priceless. Ever since he holds a grudge.
      I only worked in Mcdonalds as a student. You still there then?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I've got five stars, was promoted to night shift manager and soon got out to start my own business

Comment

Maybe AtW works at the Wigan branch, and the riot was all his fault for telling the youths he wouldn't accept credit card payments.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Maybe AtW works at the Wigan branch, and the riot was all his fault for telling the youths he wouldn't accept credit card payments.
            Told 'em to **** off and "Compare Ze Market".

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              You must have been poor. I didn't work during any of my degrees, enjoyed myself too much with daddies money

Comment

Working...
              X