TimberWolf is too good to be a permie

Default Pilot swerves to avoid Venus

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Pilots usually swerve towards me.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

There was a trader at Goldmine Sucks making loads of money. One month he loses big time - he boss asks why. He says that Peter Rabbit has made the trades - and points to the next desk (which is empty) and says "Peter Rabbit sits there". He got given 3 months holiday!
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Banned

Zoiderman has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    There was a trader at Goldmine Sucks making loads of money. One month he loses big time - he boss asks why. He says that Peter Rabbit has made the trades - and points to the next desk (which is empty) and says "Peter Rabbit sits there". He got given 3 months holiday!
    I used to house share with a French Lad in London. He was very bright, lovely bloke, and we used to play Chess every night. One night, we're playing chess and he's acting a bit odd. He goes and picks up two knifes he owns (he was a sous chef), and as I start getting the better of him, he picked up his queen and swallowed her. Said he was protecting her dignity and if I got any closer, he'd protect her with his life and his knives.

Long story short, I got stabbed and he ended up sectioned. Parents flew in from Bahrain, where they lived, and said he had no history of mental illness. Just lost that night. Put me off chess for a long time....

TykeLike

SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I thought your bucket was like a black hole, not even light can escape its gravitational pull?
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

TykeLike

SimonMac is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Zoiderman View Post
    I used to house share with a French Lad in London. He was very bright, lovely bloke, and we used to play Chess every night. One night, we're playing chess and he's acting a bit odd. He goes and picks up two knifes he owns (he was a sous chef), and as I start getting the better of him, he picked up his queen and swallowed her. Said he was protecting her dignity and if I got any closer, he'd protect her with his life and his knives.

Long story short, I got stabbed and he ended up sectioned. Parents flew in from Bahrain, where they lived, and said he had no history of mental illness. Just lost that night. Put me off chess for a long time....
    Who won the game though?
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    Who won the game though?
    Me, once we'd restrained him and I'd been patched up, I finished the game for him. I think the going insane act was an attempt at trying not to lose as he was in a hopeless position.

Would never call a frenchy a cheese eating, surrender monkey though, seemed pretty handy with the knives...

doGlike

SupremeSpod has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Hopefully one day they won't miss.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Has anyone done the "that wasn't venus that was uranus" comment yet?
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Has anyone done the "that wasn't venus that was uranus" comment yet?
    The one picking the people out of the overhead lockers...