• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hampshire Corporate Park Eastleigh, Aviva...Parking available for contractors..??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Could you drop him in in the mornings with his packed lunch?
    If he wants to start work at 5.15 and doesn't mind sitting on the front of my bike for 20 minutes, then yes.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      If he wants to start work at 5.15 and doesn't mind sitting on the front of my bike for 20 minutes, then yes.
      Does he get a share of the bicycle additional passenger mileage rate?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I'm sure there's more, but I left my copy of Contractor Uk Moderating Techniques in the car park at Bridgewater Services
        Is that car park available for contractors?
        Clarity is everything

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          You could simply start a bike hire company and add the cost to the parking rate so he can cycle himself to the site.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            You could simply start a bike hire company and add the cost to the parking rate so he can cycle himself to the site.
            Whoa there Susie! Who said anything about paying for a basic disguised employee perk?

Comment

Whoa there Susie! Who said anything about paying for a basic disguised employee perk?
              I was thinking about Lockhouse's household diversifying into bike hire as well as parking.

Comment

I was thinking about Lockhouse's household diversifying into bike hire as well as parking.
                Sure. But Aviva should be picking up the tab.

Comment

Sure. But Aviva should be picking up the tab.
                  Aviva aren't the contractor's employer so why should they?

And even if they were the employer they can decide it is NOT an employee perk due to it involving parking in an urban area.

Comment

Aviva aren't the contractor's employer so why should they?

And even if they were the employer they can decide it is NOT an employee perk due to it involving parking in an urban area.
                    They are a disguised employer, and if they want talent like Darren, they are going to have to up their game.

Comment

Working...
                    X