• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oz here I come!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oz here I come!

just received a positive result from my Australia skills assessment!

wahoo
    "Well behaved women rarely make history"

More bloody immigrants getting into a nice country to ruin it.

Well done! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      More bloody immigrants getting into a nice country to ruin it.

Well done! Congrats!
      fanks matey! you'll all be rid of me soon enough!
      "Well behaved women rarely make history"

Comment

Only to move to Australia, find an authentic english pub and watch the soccer.

Honestly Janey, you could do that here (except maybe you might need to by one of them heater lamp thingies ) for the same price!

Oh yeah...have a good life in Aus. Im sure you wont want to come back once you meet them lovely aoooooostralians as they are actually quite a happy bunch. Unlike the bunch of ****** you will be leaving behind here

Mailman

Comment

Bye, Bye!

Very well done!

Yet another skilled worker joins the exodus, before Brownstuff occupies No.10.

“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Comment

One out, ten unskilled murderers in, so no worries.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
              Only to move to Australia, find an authentic english pub and watch the soccer.
              Just curious. What nationality will the bar staff be in Oz?

Comment

Somalian or Polish.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

All the best Janey darling, hope it all works out for you.

Take note of what Zeit said, they dont have the biggest nasties in the world but they do have the nastiest.

Once you have an all over tan will send us the piccies?
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by janey
                    just received a positive result from my Australia skills assessment!

wahoo
                    I am afraid you have to enter your "real" age in the questionaire.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X