• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Real Ale...........Discuss

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

> I feel like an old guy of ninety

Well I guess it takes all sorts - should be easy enough to catch one on his zimmer.

Comment

it took you 47 minute's, to correct my erors sasguru. gees i hope you are fasta in your real job au :rollin

Mailman

Comment

Minutes
        Faster
        Jeez
        Au?

Comment

errors

Comment

It

Comment

My god, geeks getting drunk.

Question is: do you drink before, during or after the Dungeons & Dragons session?

Comment

I reckon there at least 3 members of this erstwile board in that picture.

Comment

Bottom left is Milan, Top right=Spod, middle left shaunbhoy

Comment

Slave.. what do you prefer the hooligans getting drunk and a punch up afterwoords... at least if you are with geeks getting drunk you can argue anything .. and win too without having to punch ...

Sandy .. in I have hadf 3 glasses of red wine with lunch, and trying to finish my 4th mode ..

Comment

Middle row, second right is MarillionFan

Bottom row, second left is Sandy

I claim my £....

Comment

Working...
                      X