More lies from the Telegraph More lies from the Telegraph
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Default More lies from the Telegraph

Following yesterday's false headline in the Telegraph about the g-spot (well caught NF) I read this article :-

New York woman 'sacked after donating kidney to save boss's life' - Telegraph

The headline says "New York woman 'sacked after donating kidney to save boss's life' "

But the article says "Stevens's kidney was not a good match for Brucia, but she agreed to donate it to a stranger in St. Louis, Missouri, setting up a transplant chain that enabled Brucia to receive a better-matched kidney from a donor in San Francisco. ".

So there was no direct donation as implied.

And its very odd to donate a kidney to a stranger. KIdney transplant is a big op.....

doGlike

SupremeSpod has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Following yesterday's false headline in the Telegraph about the g-spot (well caught NF) I read this article :-

New York woman 'sacked after donating kidney to save boss's life' - Telegraph

The headline says "New York woman 'sacked after donating kidney to save boss's life' "

But the article says "Stevens's kidney was not a good match for Brucia, but she agreed to donate it to a stranger in St. Louis, Missouri, setting up a transplant chain that enabled Brucia to receive a better-matched kidney from a donor in San Francisco. ".

So there was no direct donation as implied.

And its very odd to donate a kidney to a stranger. KIdney transplant is a big op.....
    It's the 'states, did money change hands?

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    It's the 'states, did money change hands?
    It is illegal to pay for a kidney in the states so if money changed hands it is under the counter.