• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to piss of permies #352

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to piss of permies #352

Last Friday of the month is dress down day and buffet for charidee, rules are first trip to the buffet is free then all subsequent ones require a donation, so the permies are walking away with two or the plates crammed high so they don't have to go back for seconds, I roll up throw a £20 in the pot grab a scotch egg and leave to the sounds of tuts and muttering under their breath.

Feel like death so not overly hungry, but this months charity is one that hold poignant emotions with me so would have stuck a few quid in their even if I had eaten everything in site.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Kudos man!

Comment

one day at a time

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        **** you pedant off I am dying here!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Last Friday of the month is dress down day and buffet for charidee, rules are first trip to the buffet is free then all subsequent ones require a donation, so the permies are walking away with two or the plates crammed high so they don't have to go back for seconds, I roll up throw a £20 in the pot grab a scotch egg and leave to the sounds of tuts and muttering under their breath.

Feel like death so not overly hungry, but this months charity is one that hold poignant emotions with me so would have stuck a few quid in their even if I had eaten everything in site.
          Last Movember (google it). because I already had a mustache (and beard) and didn't want to shave it off. I threw £215 + some change into the donation pot.

I'm a permie and that's nearly a whole days take home pay
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

**** you pedant off I am dying here!
            Is the thread title supposed to be how to piss off permies? Or how to piss on permies?
            Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Dress down Friday here as well. £2 donation if you come in casual clothes. So I've made sure I'm in full suit, shirt & tie. F**king spongers.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Dress down Friday here as well. £2 donation if you come in casual clothes. So I've made sure I'm in full suit, shirt & tie. F**king spongers.
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Well I assume you are going to have a fair few dress down days when you are benched!

Comment

Feel like death
                    Were you round at EO's for a beer last night?

Comment

Working...
                    X