How to piss of permies #352 How to piss of permies #352
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 17

TykeLike

SimonMac is always on top

Default How to piss of permies #352

Last Friday of the month is dress down day and buffet for charidee, rules are first trip to the buffet is free then all subsequent ones require a donation, so the permies are walking away with two or the plates crammed high so they don't have to go back for seconds, I roll up throw a £20 in the pot grab a scotch egg and leave to the sounds of tuts and muttering under their breath.

Feel like death so not overly hungry, but this months charity is one that hold poignant emotions with me so would have stuck a few quid in their even if I had eaten everything in site.
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Contractor Among Contractors

Scoobos has more data than eek

Kudos man!

Super poster

oscarose is NOT a disguised employee

one day at a time

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by zeitghost View Post
    **** you pedant off I am dying here!
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Lord of Ruin

Diver is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMac View Post
    Last Friday of the month is dress down day and buffet for charidee, rules are first trip to the buffet is free then all subsequent ones require a donation, so the permies are walking away with two or the plates crammed high so they don't have to go back for seconds, I roll up throw a £20 in the pot grab a scotch egg and leave to the sounds of tuts and muttering under their breath.

Feel like death so not overly hungry, but this months charity is one that hold poignant emotions with me so would have stuck a few quid in their even if I had eaten everything in site.
    Last Movember (google it). because I already had a mustache (and beard) and didn't want to shave it off. I threw £215 + some change into the donation pot.

I'm a permie and that's nearly a whole days take home pay
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Fingers like lightning

doomage has no reputation

**** you pedant off I am dying here!
    Is the thread title supposed to be how to piss off permies? Or how to piss on permies?
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

My post count is Majestic

MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

Dress down Friday here as well. £2 donation if you come in casual clothes. So I've made sure I'm in full suit, shirt & tie. F**king spongers.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Lord of Ruin

Diver is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Dress down Friday here as well. £2 donation if you come in casual clothes. So I've made sure I'm in full suit, shirt & tie. F**king spongers.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

TykeLike

Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well I assume you are going to have a fair few dress down days when you are benched!

― Marcus Aurelius

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Feel like death
    Were you round at EO's for a beer last night?
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.