• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London 2012: Missiles may be placed at residential flats

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering our government would have the most to gain from a terrorist attack, I'm more worried they'd let one happen as an excuse to enact even more draconian legislation
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Why?
      Isn't height an advantage? And canary wharf is not so far - well it looks quite close from the pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
        Considering our government would have the most to gain from a terrorist attack, I'm more worried they'd let one happen as an excuse to enact even more draconian legislation
        And hence get re-elected. Yep - I can see that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Isn't height an advantage? And canary wharf is not so far - well it looks quite close from the pictures.
          Yes but MoD would have to pay a lot smaller compensation in case somethings goes wrong in a tulipy district of London rather than in Canary Wharf

Comment

Working...
          X