• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloody planning permission!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    MrsBP does not let me near the neighbours. JUst in case.
    That's because you would shag them not rip up their lawn.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Never, ever, comment on a planning application. I wrote in support of a footpath diversion around a local farmhouse and have been getting umpteen page documents through my letter box practically every week since.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Now I'm all for people having an opinion but I see the planning system as a bit of flawed system. It opens itself up to all sorts of abuse surely for people with nothing better to do with their lives.

Why not just have planning laws that are black and white? If you want to do something, then as long as its legal, why does it matter what the neighbours think?
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X