• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seized documents show delusional leader and micromanager

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seized documents show delusional leader and micromanager

Yes, it's Rupert Murdoch Osama Bin Laden: Bin Laden: Seized documents show delusional leader and micromanager - CNN.com

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Abdullah, go to the market and make sure you're not followed.
    Mustafa, follow Abdullah and make sure he's doesnt see you.
    Muhammed, follow Mustafa make sure he isn't followed.
    Najwa who are you on the phone to?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

CNN can eat my posterior..

I'll bet at least 100 pennies that its completely made up tosh.

That said - Kudos to the American reader who dares to post this in the comments :

It's hard to really call Bin Laden delusional. He personally played a huge role in defeating the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. He personally brought America to its knees. Like him or hate him, agree with him or disagree with him, the scope of his "accomplishments" is staggering and unprecedented. You don't get to that place by thinking small. Given all that he did during his lifetime, why was it delusional for him to think that he might have accomplished even more? There are a lot of words that might be used to describe Osama Bin Laden, but "delusional" is not one of them. Thank God he's dead.

I think he talks sense, but I bet this is a flame war of nuclear proportions in an hour
      Last edited by Scoobos; 1 May 2012, 13:10.

Comment

He couldn't even come up with a decent name for his organisation. Mind you, neither can we.
        Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Some predictable comments on there:

How is Mr. Bergen (the security analyst) so privileged to have access to this information, when we are not? Is this dis-information?

Because he's a f***in' security analyst you clown!

Plus the usual stuff:

Bin Ladan isn't really dead, we have no PROOF

Saddam Hussein was a far greater threat to the world

Blah blah...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Some predictable comments on there:

How is Mr. Bergen (the security analyst) so privileged to have access to this information, when we are not? Is this dis-information?

Because he's a f***in' security analyst you clown!
            Yes, that one obviously failed to make it as far as the fourth sentence:
            In the course of reporting a new book about the 10-year search for bin Laden after 9/11, senior U.S. administration officials allowed me to review hundreds of pages of declassified -- but as yet unpublished -- memos from the Abbottabad "treasure trove."

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Saddam Hussein was a far greater threat to the world]
              Oh, you mean the guy who was on the US side when he went to war with Iran?

Or do you mean the guy who threatened to status of the Oil Dollar by wanting to trade oil for Euros?

Think carefully about that last sentence. The US desperately wanted the Euro to fail...
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                Or do you mean the guy who threatened to status of the Oil Dollar by wanting to trade oil for Euros?
                That bollox fact had no implications whatsoever.

Comment

I thought this would be about Cameron
                  Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                    Oh, you mean the guy who was on the US side when he went to war with Iran?

Think carefully about that last sentence. The US desperately wanted the Euro to fail...
                    Why should I think carefully about it?

Comment

Working...
                    X