• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How was the long weekend for you? Get up to anything interesting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of it seems to be a takeaway and alcoholic daze. Watched a couple of good George Carlin DVDs.

Oh, and booked my motorcycle course and CBT + modules and now tulipting myself.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Tidied the house Saturday AM as we had a couple coming to look at the house in the afternoon. Shouldn't have bothered as she was a complete miserable tw@t!

Went to Sherwood Pines in the afternoon had a good fun round the park with our little one playing Pirates on the big tree fort

Sunday went to the National Space Centre @ Leicester which i hadn't twigged was going to fall on May 4th weekend so it was a proper Star Wars geek fest. It was good though, our little one really enjoyed seing all the people dressed up in the Star Wars outfits (makes me still want a Stormtrooper outfit )

Monday i worked on my old car, shot blasting & spraying the underneath. Played some Xbox Kinect with our little one and watched Homeland finale.

bosh!, 3 days gone in a blink

Comment

Originally posted by Fandango View Post
        ...makes me still want a Stormtrooper outfit...
        STAR WARS AREN'T YOU A LITTLE SHORT FOR A STORMTROOPER? STORM TROOPER T SHIRT | eBay
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

I hope someday to visit STAR WARS : Costumes and Toys - Star Wars Shop - Star Wars Costumes - Star Wars Toys London, UK - but its the wrong side of London for me.

Comment

I spent the weekend in hospital.........we had a baby girl and her and wifey came home yesterday.

Chuffed to bits.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              I spent the weekend in hospital.........we had a baby girl and her and wifey came home yesterday.

Chuffed to bits.

And

Until

And the folks will do this

'cause you'll get none of this:

Well, except at work.

nomadd liked this post

Comment

Chuffed to bits.

Why are you posting here instead of up to your armpits in nappies?
                Last edited by BrilloPad; 8 May 2012, 12:48.

Comment

Chuffed to bits.
                  Congrats OS. Great news.

Comment

Chuffed to bits.
                    <--- That's from CM.

Jolly well done! <--- That's from me.

Comment

Chuffed to bits.
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X