• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Perfume

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post
    I dont have any pics, but in good community spirit I'm willing to get some!... if i get at least one mother flippin perfurme suggestion!
    Jo Malone if your feeling flush...
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post
      Yeah, I know. Spidey sense tells me gold digger, but I can take it on the chin for a bit.

Did I say she was super stunning!
      Nearly spat my drink out at that. Surely you need to check that shes going to take it on the chin so to speak if you shell out for a pressie?

Lapdancer eh? So her growler has been given a good bit of an airing then? Plenty of people will have given it a viewing (at the very least).

Saying that, £30 bottle of perfume in exchange for "services" from a worldy - can't go wrong.

Not for me mind, being married and all, and not woolly....
      Last edited by psychocandy; 13 July 2017, 09:18.

Comment

http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Everyone is replying to a 3 year old thread.

George is either looks back on that time with fondness or prefers to draw a veil over the whole sorry business.

But it was worth a laugh (spending 40 quid on a perfume because he didn't want to appear cheap. ).
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

George is either looks back on that time with fondness or prefers to draw a veil over the whole sorry business.

But it was worth a laugh (spending 40 quid on a perfume because he didn't want to appear cheap. ).
            Make that 5 year old since the first post.

And George hasn't been heard from since September 2012
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Make that 5 year old since the first post.

And George hasn't been heard from since September 2012

Didn't notice. Bit gutted now. Was hoping for an update of how the bottle of perfume got him a golden ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

I must fluff some more of the classic threads sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Didn't notice. Bit gutted now. Was hoping for an update of how the bottle of perfume got him a golden ticket.
                  No just a year's supply of blue pills...
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                  X