• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed!

Whey-hey!!

9 month gig with old client, +15% and gets me out of the tulip-hole I'm in now.

Another interview lined up for Friday just to keep the options open ...... who da man?

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
    Whey-hey!!

Another interview lined up for Friday just to keep the options open ...... who da man?
    Can you email me your references and the name of your new boss and I will ensure that you have a smooth transition into your new gig.

BTW the charge for that will be 25%
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

have a top
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

Get the drinks in!
          one day at a time

Comment

Laughin!
            I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Whey-hey!!

Nice one.

Comment

Whey-hey!!

Dear Sir, I believe it is you, who is said man!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well done that man

Comment

Excellente!!!!

Great Show!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X