• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London or Bejing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I can't explan it. I think it would be quite 'cool' if Britain were to do a sort of 'honest Olympics'; no poncey opening ceremonies, this is London, warts and all, people live here, some of them smell, some of them don't, some live in nice houses, others live in tulipty council flats, a few live in cardboard boxes and some of them have something to protest about; now get on with the games. That's reality and I'm afraid the whole Olympics is becoming a big fantasy feast that leaves many of the cities it visits with stinking hangovers.
    If a few of the foreigners visiting are impressed enough to make any investment in the UK or do more business with the UK or even encourage more visitors to the UK then great.

Comment

I love how Google Streetview has obscured The Colonel in the KFC logo
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Are there no workhouses?
        There is no work full stop. Its all in China/India now.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Aaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd **** you!
          I love you more

Comment

Working...
          X