• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you have a teddy bear?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Who has a teddy with a foreskin?
    Wilmslow
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SunnyInHades View Post
      The fillies also have a secret liking for the teddy, beware of small fluffy toys on beds ..

Female Masturbation - Stuffed Animal

(no human pictures, just text on the link).

Shocking and outrageous. I’m a firm believer in lights out, under covers before engaging. Haven’t seen the wife naked in 15 years.
      My god, does this means there are blokes that go around sniffing 'used' teddy bears? Could there be a market for such a thing? Plan B perhaps? Think I'll buy a few, give them to the missus and see how they sell.

Comment

TMI

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
          TMI
          NST

Comment

Does any of your missuses wear teddies?

I bought a nice pink satin one for mine from Anne Summers a few weeks back.

Normally comes out after MOTD on a Saturday night to get me in the mood.

Comment

Does any of your missuses wear teddies?

I bought a nice pink satin one for mine from Anne Summers a few weeks back.

Normally comes out after MOTD on a Saturday night to get me in the mood.
              Nah, don't need any of that. I just check her kindle. If 50 Shades of Grey is on there, I know I'm going to get lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
                Nah, don't need any of that. I just check her kindle. If 50 Shades of Grey is on there, I know I'm going to get lucky.
                Try her on “the Story of O” it’s not as fluffy as 50 shades & could lead to interesting times
                Growing old is mandatory
                Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
                  Try her on “the Story of O” it’s not as fluffy as 50 shades & could lead to interesting times
                  Erotica by Anais Nin is quite steamy too.

Comment

Erotica by Anais Nin is quite steamy too.
                    'Fat Oily Slappers in Latex' gets the old lubricants working here....
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
                      Have you actually read that, as its a bit tulip in reality and very tame compared to Mills and Boon
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X