• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

100 greatest drum beats of all time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 greatest drum beats of all time

What idiot compiles these things.

Forgot linky...

100 greatest drum beats of all time | Highway Star - Deep Purple | MusicRadar.com
    Last edited by minestrone; 18 June 2012, 21:22.

Asked if contemporaries such as John Bonham or Keith Moon ever measured up to Baker, Clapton is emphatic: "No. No. No. Different league. Completely."
    Bollocks Clapton, bollocks.

Comment

I think my neighbours must hate me.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        Bollocks Clapton, bollocks.

How FFS does he do that with a single ludwig speed king.

Comment

A book called "Nice to see it, To see it, Nice - The 1970s in Front of the Telly", which I bought in a charity shop for £1 and was reading in the bath today, reckons the best drum beat was by Cozy Powell in "Dance with the Devil".

Means nothing to me, but apparently it was #3 in the charts in 1974, and some of the CUK old timers may remember it.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I think my neighbours must hate me.
            Are you next door to Wilmslow then?

Comment

This one is great...

Comment

Working...
              X