• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

why do hangovers make one horny?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because you had brewer's droop when you were pissed and now your body is making up for it (i.e. your balls are ready to burst)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Haven't found anything yet that diminishes the horn.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Haven't found anything yet that diminishes the horn.
        You sure:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          You sure:

In days gone by I could manage twenty pints.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

It's because alcohol breaks down testosterone. So in the morning you produce more because of the suppression hence giving you the horn the next day.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              In days gone by I could manage twenty pints.
              Actually that not only requires beer goggles but is also a 2 bagger, one for her and one for you just in case her's comes off.

Comment

You sure:

meet a man, God Forbid
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Actually that not only requires beer goggles but is also a 2 bagger, one for her and one for you just in case her's comes off.
                  She'd have to be paying.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Is there an accepted explanation for this phenomenon?
                    Don´t know, but they do make one horny. I just wish they´d make the other one in the bed horny too.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      It's because alcohol breaks down testosterone. So in the morning you produce more because of the suppression hence giving you the horn the next day.
                      Similar
                      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
                      X