• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hi guys...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys...

Been away, bit of a flounce at first but there ya go! Bit of bad news, had a bit of an heart prob, been in hossie a fair while, not earning, major pisser...

Being a Bolton Wanderers fan I am naturally cynical, so I took the piss out of Mwamba collapsing on the pitch etc, not so much him, more the hype, dead for 78 mils etc...

So what happens? I get the same thing, tho VT instead of VF, and new I have a defibrillator fitted, pills for life and lump in my left shoulder.

Back to work tmrw tho, at fookin' last!!!!

Flounced cos of speeding ticket thread, ironically can't drive now so I think I won?

Originally posted by AtW
    Who are you again?
    He's the bloke who had the heart attack, you know wrote that computer game in the 1980s, you know Monday thingymajig.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      Who are you again?
      Ya durak!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        So what happens? I get the same thing, tho VT instead of VF, and new I have

Welcome back - sorry to hear about your health problem, at least you are alive and can post on CUK again!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Welcome back - sorry to hear about your health problem, at least you are alive and can post on CUK again!
          Is that actually a benefit?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Cheers

Scary thing was on day I was discharged Nurse checked Defib via laptop, I wasn't wired up, but she could slow down and speed up my heart from it, felt it too...

Had some Morphine too, overrated, just like getting pissed in an instant....

Comment

Glad you're up on your feet! Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome back! Stay healthy and don't let MF drive up yer blood pressure.
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news - not earning for a few weeks is a nightmare. You must have been well p!ssed off

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    Been away, bit of a flounce at first but there ya go! Bit of bad news, had a bit of an heart prob, been in hossie a fair while, not earning, major pisser...

Being a Bolton Wanderers fan I am naturally cynical, so I took the piss out of Mwamba collapsing on the pitch etc, not so much him, more the hype, dead for 78 mils etc...

So what happens? I get the same thing, tho VT instead of VF, and new I have a defibrillator fitted, pills for life and lump in my left shoulder.

Back to work tmrw tho, at fookin' last!!!!

Flounced cos of speeding ticket thread, ironically can't drive now so I think I won?
                    I did the London to Brighton bike ride last Sunday for bhf.

Still not too late to sponsor me
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X