• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best uses for a dead cat?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night got woken at 12:30am. Cat had a mouse and was trying to wake up the whole house to let them know. Tried to get them out of the door but would not leave so I wrestled mouse off the cat and put it in the food bin.

I hate cats.

Anyone want a nice pair of winter gloves?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I wrestled mouse off the cat
    Man trying to rescue mouse from cat gets plague

Nice knowing you ...

Comment

cat tikka masala

Sorted

And don't for one minute believe that you haven't eaten cat or dog if you have eaten oriental or Asian restaurant or takeaway meals
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Dead cat helicopter: Best of YouTube (VIDEO) | canada.com
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Last night got woken at 12:30am. Cat had a mouse and was trying to wake up the whole house to let them know. Tried to get them out of the door but would not leave so I wrestled mouse off the cat and put it in the food bin.

I hate cats.

Anyone want a nice pair of winter gloves?
          The cat must think you are an ungrateful brute, or extremely stupid.

That was a valuable present it was bringing you!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            The cat must think you are an ungrateful brute, or extremely stupid.
            Sounds like the cat posts on cuk.

Comment

We had two dead rabbits brought in early this morning. One was left complete on the kitchen floor, obviously for our breakfast, the other, just a head and some entrails, was all over the cat basket.

We normally get something brought in every morning this time of year (we back onto a field). We've got four cats. Two of them bring stuff in. One sticks to shrews and mice but the other (who brought in the rabbits) will bring in anything he can get through the cat flap. We've had bunnies (never two in one night though), squirrels, birds etc.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                the other will bring in anything he can get through the cat flap.
                Reminds me of a friend who was disturbed by thumping on cat flap. The cat was trying to drag a pork chop through it.

He asked all the neighbours - but no-one was missing one.

Imagine you pork chop dinner just vanishing without trace!

Comment

You need this to choose:-

A Hundred and One Uses of a Dead Cat: Amazon.co.uk: Simon Bond: Books

Comment

Reminds me of a friend who was disturbed by thumping on cat flap. The cat was trying to drag a pork chop through it.

He asked all the neighbours - but no-one was missing one.

Imagine you pork chop dinner just vanishing without trace!
                    Many years ago my wife had a cat who brought in someone's Sunday roast.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X