• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for DodgyAgent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for DodgyAgent

Dodgy, has Julie flirted with you today?

If you call a BJ flirting then yes

Comment

If you call a BJ flirting then yes
      I don't think Julie has plucked up enough courage to make that offer yet. At the moment she secretly fancies you and laughs at all your jokes.

Let me guess...you have an attractive girlfriend, dark hair. Your car is...navy blue. How am I doing?

Comment

A mate of mine worked in an office were the bosses secretary gave him a regular BJ and the rest of the office would look in via the reflection in a carefully positioned open window !

Comment

his car

> Your car is...navy blue. How am I doing?

He is driving Mondeo :lol

And he has cheek to say a bad word about my PUG 307 :rolleyes

Comment

Re: his car

He is driving Mondeo
            A prestige motor if ever there was one :hat

and BTW wageslave it is a light metallic blue (so you are getting there)

Comment

Let me guess...you have an attractive girlfriend, dark hair.
              I certainly do

But please do not tell my wife

Comment

Working...
              X