• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worrava missed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Although there is an argument that as commander-in-chief of the British army at the time of the Iraq invasion, HM is, by the standards of the Nuremberg trials, a category 1 war criminal, guilty of the crime of aggression, a hanging offence.

Then again, perhaps best to move on and shake hands, unless of course you are a young Iraqi who lacks the requisite body parts.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Although there is an argument that as commander-in-chief of the British army at the time of the Iraq invasion, HM is, by the standards of the Nuremberg trials, a category 1 war criminal, guilty of the crime of aggression, a hanging offence.

Then again, perhaps best to move on and shake hands, unless of course you are a young Iraqi who lacks the requisite body parts.
        But then again as a head of state she has immunity from prosecution
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          But then again as a head of state she has immunity from prosecution
          Like Doenitz, Milosevic and Taylor?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Like Doenitz, Milosevic and Taylor?
            They were no longer heads of state at the time of their arrest so unless we become a republic sharpish Liz is in the clear
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              They were no longer heads of state at the time of their arrest so unless we become a republic sharpish Liz is in the clear
              Doenitz was.

I agree she is in the clear and in reality I wouldn't be in favour of prosecution of her personally as her position is symbolic. Would rather get Blair.

But she is in NI in her symbolic role not personally, so the handshake is problematic on both sides. But best get on with it.

Comment

Working...
              X