• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Characters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Characters

To go with the CUK Lingo thread, I thought perhaps we should give a short summary of the "characters" here on CUK for newcomers?

Bob Shawadiwadi - Our resident Indian IT excellent beings
    Lola - AtW's groupie
    DimPrawn - Our resident millionaire
    AtW - SKA inventing, brummie sofaless bedsit living, squirrel loving "all things financial" expert

etc.
    Last edited by chef; 27 June 2012, 14:51.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    To go with the CUK Lingo thread, I thought perhaps we should give a short summary of the "characters" here on CUK for newcomers?
    Ok you first chef
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

sas - w***er
      MF - w***er
      Atw - w***er
      Brillo - w***er
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

C
        U
        K

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

C
          U
          K

HTH BIDI
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post

Bob Shawadiwadi - Our resident Indian IT excellent beings
            Lola - AtW's groupie
            DimPrawn - Our resident millionaire
            AtW - SKA inventing, brummie sofaless bedsit living, squirrel loving "all things financial" expert

etc.
            **** - Bunny boiler
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

AP “I would not get out of bed for that rate!”
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

DodgyAgent; an agent. Has an altar to Margaret Thatcher in his living room. And another in his office. And another in his car.

Wilmslow (where has he been?); a hapless individual who regales us with tales of his last visit to his aerobics class where he prematurely ejaculated at the sight of a woman wearing spandex.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Wilmslow (where has he been?); a hapless individual who regales us with tales of his last visit to his aerobics class where he prematurely ejaculated at the sight of a woman wearing spandex.
                  He "claims" that his boss caught him on here bad mouthing him and PermieCo so flounced.
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    DodgyAgent; an agent. Has an altar to Margaret Thatcher in his living room. And another in his office. And another in his car.

Is that straight from your sockie spreadsheet, the description column?

Comment

Working...
                    X