• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Londoner Vs Londoner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Londoner Vs Londoner

British photographer held by Islamic militants in Syria who threatened to behead him. Some were British, none was Syrian: link

I read his account of his ordeal in the Sunday Times. Quite chilling.

Syria is going to be one godawful mess once Assad has gone.

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
    Alas quite a few arab countries need a dictator. Iraq was better off with Saddam.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Alas quite a few arab countries need a dictator. Iraq was better off with Saddam.
      Yes, but with dictators comes stability.

The Rothschild zionist global elite desire volatility in that region in order to foment the forthcoming global conflagration.
      Last edited by Malcolm Buggeridge; 7 August 2012, 10:00.

Comment

British photographer held by Islamic militants in Syria who threatened to behead him. Some were British, none was Syrian: link

I read his account of his ordeal in the Sunday Times. Quite chilling.

Threatening to behead him isn't quite the same as actually beheading him

Half of these militants are probably MI6 assets. (If any are I don't think it's doing them a disservice pointing that out, as the possibility would be obvious to anyone they had dealings with there.)
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Threatening to behead him isn't quite the same as actually beheading him

Half of these militants are probably MI6 assets. (If any are I don't think it's doing them a disservice pointing that out, as the possibility would be obvious to anyone they had dealings with there.)
          Well that's very accommodating of you.

At least they are not committing an act of treason. Unlike their counterparts in Afghanistan.

A good friend friend of mine is a Royal Navy chopper pilot in Afghanistan and he tells me they frequently pick up radio transmissions from individuals with UK regional accents.

These people should be apprehended and strung up by their goolies from the nearest minaret IMO.

Comment

Yes, but with dictators comes stability.

The Rothschild zionist global elite desire volatility in that region in order to moment the forthcoming global conflagration.
            Oh FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Oh FFS.
              Sorry, I meant foment. My predictive text is really poking its nose in where it's not wanted!

Comment

.. My predictive text is really poking its nose in where it's not wanted!
                It's not the only one doing that
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Cue the Protocols of the Elders of Zion thingie, methinks.
                  I was thinking more along the lines of lunar dwelling shape shifting reptilians.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Cue the Protocols of the Elders of Zion thingie, methinks.
                    Good old Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                    X