Londoner Vs Londoner Londoner Vs Londoner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Banned

    Malcolm Buggeridge is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    663

    Default Londoner Vs Londoner

    British photographer held by Islamic militants in Syria who threatened to behead him. Some were British, none was Syrian: link

    I read his account of his ordeal in the Sunday Times. Quite chilling.

    Syria is going to be one godawful mess once Assad has gone.

  2. #2

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
    Syria is going to be one godawful mess once Assad has gone.
    Alas quite a few arab countries need a dictator. Iraq was better off with Saddam.

  3. #3

    Banned

    Malcolm Buggeridge is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Alas quite a few arab countries need a dictator. Iraq was better off with Saddam.
    Yes, but with dictators comes stability.

    The Rothschild zionist global elite desire volatility in that region in order to foment the forthcoming global conflagration.
    Last edited by Malcolm Buggeridge; 7th August 2012 at 10:00.

  4. #4

    More fingers than teeth

    OwlHoot - scorchio!

    OwlHoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post

    British photographer held by Islamic militants in Syria who threatened to behead him. Some were British, none was Syrian: link

    I read his account of his ordeal in the Sunday Times. Quite chilling.

    Syria is going to be one godawful mess once Assad has gone.
    Threatening to behead him isn't quite the same as actually beheading him

    Half of these militants are probably MI6 assets. (If any are I don't think it's doing them a disservice pointing that out, as the possibility would be obvious to anyone they had dealings with there.)
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

  5. #5

    Banned

    Malcolm Buggeridge is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Threatening to behead him isn't quite the same as actually beheading him

    Half of these militants are probably MI6 assets. (If any are I don't think it's doing them a disservice pointing that out, as the possibility would be obvious to anyone they had dealings with there.)
    Well that's very accommodating of you.

    At least they are not committing an act of treason. Unlike their counterparts in Afghanistan.

    A good friend friend of mine is a Royal Navy chopper pilot in Afghanistan and he tells me they frequently pick up radio transmissions from individuals with UK regional accents.

    These people should be apprehended and strung up by their goolies from the nearest minaret IMO.

  6. #6

    doGlike

    SupremeSpod has no reputation

    SupremeSpod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
    Yes, but with dictators comes stability.

    The Rothschild zionist global elite desire volatility in that region in order to moment the forthcoming global conflagration.
    Oh FFS.

  7. #7

    Banned

    Malcolm Buggeridge is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Oh FFS.
    Sorry, I meant foment. My predictive text is really poking its nose in where it's not wanted!

  8. #8

    More fingers than teeth

    OwlHoot - scorchio!

    OwlHoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post

    .. My predictive text is really poking its nose in where it's not wanted!
    It's not the only one doing that
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

  9. #9

    Banned

    Malcolm Buggeridge is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeitghost View Post
    Cue the Protocols of the Elders of Zion thingie, methinks.
    I was thinking more along the lines of lunar dwelling shape shifting reptilians.

  10. #10

    doGlike

    SupremeSpod has no reputation

    SupremeSpod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeitghost View Post
    Cue the Protocols of the Elders of Zion thingie, methinks.
    Good old Henry Ford

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •