• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hundreds search for missing AtW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hundreds search for missing AtW

About 200 people - some from as far as Solihull - turned up to help in the hunt for missing Birmingham search mogul Alexei 'AtW' Squirrel.

Alexei, 12, disappeared after leaving the bedsit he shares with his mail order bride to visit DFS last Saturday.

It is a journey he makes several times a day - but his bride fears he may have been tempted to go to a plumbers or an Indian restaurant. "I am desperate for the safe return of his Wallet" she sobbed.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    About 200 people - some from as far as Solihull - turned up to help in the hunt for missing Birmingham search mogul Alexei 'AtW' Squirrel.

Alexei, 12, disappeared after leaving the bedsit he shares with his mail order bride to visit DFS last Saturday.

It is a journey he makes several times a day - but his bride fears he may have been tempted to go to a plumbers or an Indian restaurant. "I am desperate for the safe return of his Wallet" she sobbed.
    Perhaps we can use his search software.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      As I understand it, it doesn't tell you where he is now, it provides a list of people who've pointed at him in the past.

Alternatively, if you were to use google to search for the cheeky chappie, not only would they tell you where he was but also about other squirrel botherers in the Birmingham area.

Comment

I've typed 'where is AtW' into his M12 search engine. I should have an answer in about 3 weeks.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I've typed 'where is AtW' into his M12 search engine. I should have an answer in about 3 weeks.
          Google seems to think he is in Wisconsin.

Welcome to Outagamie County Regional Airport (ATW), located in Appleton, Wisconsin.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Google seems to think he is in Wisconsin.

Welcome to Outagamie County Regional Airport (ATW), located in Appleton, Wisconsin.
            I've spotted him. Can you?

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/zT3hYffTLU9wdUYxSrvt03cV0GGtXZMGrjs*OVBOMmkBdJpKL1 7NvY0TuzwxHuFLLCrRZ6fM9XGR5POmx4w6eHPsfLrO-9wJ/whereswally.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I've spotted him. Can you?

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/zT3hYffTLU9wdUYxSrvt03cV0GGtXZMGrjs*OVBOMmkBdJpKL1 7NvY0TuzwxHuFLLCrRZ6fM9XGR5POmx4w6eHPsfLrO-9wJ/whereswally.jpg[/IMG]
              No but I think I can see your penis somewhere.

Comment

Nah. I've looked in all the usual places.

Supposed I'd better say now.

Comment

No but I think I can see your penis somewhere.
                  Using your electron microscope?

Comment

I think he's in Light Relief!

Comment

Working...
                    X