• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US PGA Live Action

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woods shares lead with Singh and Petterson at the end of day 2.

He only hit 10 greens in regulation! Imagine where he'd be if he could find his long game.

Comment

Malc, my TV is having kittens trying to render John Daly's trousers, have you seen them today? Unfortunately Daly has slipped down the field so we might not see much more of him.

I'm glad to see Rose thrusting up.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Malc, my TV is having kittens trying to render John Daly's trousers, have you seen them today? Unfortunately Daly has slipped down the field so we might not see much more of him.

I'm glad to see Rose thrusting up.
        Nothing would make me more happy than to see Rose win a major

We've thrashed this out before - where did he play that amazing round as a rookie at the Open? I have it in my mind that it was Carnoustie but you said it was elsewhere.

Comment

Go Rory

I think the jobs a gooodun + 5 strokes clear with a few holes to go.

Comment

Stand Up For The Ulstermen!!!!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well, Rory certainly dominated that one didn't he!

I expect he's now of sufficient status to be invited onto the Jonathan Ross show, a real tongue-twister for the host!

Comment

Feels like that performance kind of came out of nowhere, i.e he has been pretty ordinary for the last 8 months and then all of a sudden something just clicked.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  Feels like that performance kind of came out of nowhere, i.e he has been pretty ordinary for the last 8 months and then all of a sudden something just clicked.
                  That's a good point. But I suppose you find that with most major winners at the moment.

I must admit I was hoping Poulter would win, but you can't keep getting birdies like he was at the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    That's a good point. But I suppose you find that with most major winners at the moment.

I must admit I was hoping Poulter would win, but you can't keep getting birdies like he was at the start.
                    For Poulter to have had a chance, he needed Rory to feel the pressure of his charge, he didn't and won going away. Be interesting to see how Rory responds to the pressure when it's a bit closer in a major as the 2 he has won, no-one has been close enough to trouble him.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                      Too much time rooting that tennis player.

one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                      X