• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US PGA Live Action

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US PGA Live Action

Now the action has started I took the liberty of creating a new thread for us to post our updates.

McIlroy among the early starters. Currently 5th on 1 under.

Any updates yet? It's been over an hour!
    Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

Originally posted by doomage View Post
      Any updates yet? It's been over an hour!
      McIlroy in 2nd on 3 under.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be spending the evening in the clubhouse watching the action as previously thought.

We're all getting turfed out at 6 o' clock as they're hosting a fundraiser for the local Lions club

Comment

What a useless sockie!
        Keeping calm. Keeping invoicing.

Comment

I'd be surprised if either of the Mollinaris won Malc, but given the surprise major winners over the past few years, I wouldn't rule it out.

Two of my favourite players are in contention, Daly and Jiminez. Not for long I expect.

Comment

Rory did well didn't he DS?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Daly and Jiminez. Not for long I expect.
              Yes, I'll never forget the play off between Daly and Rocca in , what 1995, at Royal Troon?

As for Jiminez, I'm surprised he's there. Won't all his cigars get confiscated at customs?

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Buggeridge View Post
                Yes, I'll never forget the play off between Daly and Rocca in , what 1995, at Royal Troon?

As for Jiminez, I'm surprised he's there. Won't all his cigars get confiscated at customs?
                Great start from Jamie Donaldson today....go on son !

Although looks like Westwood has played himself out of contention again unless he does something special today.

Comment

I believe Daly versus Rocca was at St Andrews, when Rocca did that monster putt through the Valley Of Sin on the 18th to force the play-off. Marvellous entertainment!

Yes, everyone is surprised when Jiminez is there, but he's a good player and a proper bloke - big cigars, likes his wine, middle-aged, pot belly, pony tail, nearly always smiling. I'm led to believe he's a very popular chap among his peers on tour and in the Ryder Cup squad.

Comment

Rory did well didn't he DS?
                    He did!

Comment

Working...
                    X