• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time for a stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Sometimes. Which is odd when you consider how smart and rich and happy and popular he is.
    Not really, some people root for the underd000hg.

And by "root" I don't mean in the Australian sense of the word.

Comment

Sometimes. Which is odd when you consider how smart and rich and happy and popular he is.
      Terribly bitter for a Christian. God didn't have much left over when he handed out talents to you, did he?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

It's like throwing treats to your pet dog.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Terribly bitter for a Christian. God didn't have much left over when he handed out talents to you, did he?
          It's like throwing treats to your pet dog.
          You two need to get a room and thrash out all that sexual tension you have.

We'll all sufferring having to filter through the rubbish you're spouting, so please leave this thread on topic and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Can I ask, why is the S&P 500 the best barometer? There are other indices.
            No particular reason other than it's the one I tend to get the most technical information on. I guess you want to follow an index that's broad based and tends to move in fairly clear cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post

Original graph:

Change the scale and voila:

Nothing there but noise.
              Could have been lifted straight out of Darrell Huff's classic.
              Last edited by sasguru; 24 August 2012, 16:58.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                You two need to get a room and thrash out all that sexual tension you have.

We'll all sufferring having to filter through the rubbish you're spouting, so please leave this thread on topic and move on.
                He started it.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Nothing there but noise.
                  Could have been lifted straight out of Darrell Huff's classic.
                  You do talk complete bollocks. I could prove to you that the market isn't noise, but I really can't be bothered wasting my time.
                  'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                  Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Yep, it's all random folks...

It's just "noise"...

But hey, I don't need to persuade anyone about anything. I am done here.
                    Last edited by SantaClaus; 24 August 2012, 18:25.
                    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
                      Yep, it's all random folks...

It's just "noise"...

But hey, I don't need to persuade anyone about anything. I am done here.
                      Anyone can fit some lines around a graph. Unless you can extend the lines into the future and prove that they predict the future consistently then it's no better than tarot.
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X