• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More bicycle related entertainment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More bicycle related entertainment

The Vuelta a Espana starts today. Chris Froome is one of the favourites and Alberto Contador is back from his ban so they will be going head to head.

Eurosport only. Oddly it doesn't even get a mention on the BBC.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Beeb is going on about "legacy" and football.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Highlights are on ITV4. 9pm-10pm tonight or 11am-12am tomorrow.

As I only have freeview at the moment that'll have to do, unless I can be bothered to find a live stream online.

Looking forward to the World Championships in September as unless I'm mistaken that'll be the next chance to see GB's Armitstead and Pooley in action in the women's road race.

I preferred watching the women's to the men's in the Olympics. Lots more attacking and drama as it's a more open field and not just everyone sat watching what Wiggins/Froome and the rest do.
      Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
      Feist - I Feel It All
      Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
      X