• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BoE impoverishing pensioners, pushing up inflation damaging consumer spending

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Doggy Styles again.

Totally...

Also.

I'm annoyed as I've seen my friends spend 200,000 on houses when they earn 25k a year , ring up credit card bills on balance transfers (in 1 case to 14,000) and then people like me have to pay to bail out irresponsibility.

You can blame GVT's all you want, but greed and nothing else has put us here IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
      You can blame GVT's all you want, but greed and nothing else has put us here IMO.
      No, a flawed financial system where banks can create money has put us here. If banks couldn't create money then they would have to limit the amount of loans they gave out, and as such, they would be incentivised to give out good loans which the economy can sustain.

Comment

Working...
      X