• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sit or Stand?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sit or Stand?

BBC News - Taiwan minister says men should sit down to urinate

Predictable poll to follow.....
    Sit
    30.77%
    Stand
    42.31%
    perch on the sides , clinging on with your claw-like feet, whilst attempting to get your payload down the middle, whilst not really caring if you lay your cable all over the porcelein because some other sucker will have to clean the bastid up.
    26.92%
    I emptied AndyW's catheter bag.
    0.00%

What sort of man would possibly sit? Imagine having to lift the toilet seat afterwards to annoy the wife....

Comment

The actual controversial toilet position based question is, "do you sit down or stand up whilst wiping your arse?"

Cue venomous arguments...

Comment

I think the term is called "pee-males" and I have been known to sit down for a piss, usually as its the only bit of peace I get with the kids around so make the most of the time
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          What sort of man would possibly sit? Imagine having to lift the toilet seat afterwards to annoy the wife....
          Always sit down when it's on the client's time.

Can be a bit awkward if someone else is using the urinals as well.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
            The actual controversial toilet position based question is, "do you sit down or stand up whilst wiping your arse?"

Cue venomous arguments...
            I have a filipino boy for that

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
              Always sit down when it's on the client's time.

Can be a bit awkward if someone else is using the urinals as well.
              Is that because you have a tiny penis?

Comment

Comment

Sitting down can be risky if you have the wrong length saus for the bog. A friend of mine had pee coming under the seat and all down the back of his kecks
                  boy, did he feel such a fool

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                    Is that because you have a tiny penis?
                    Why do you ask?
                    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                    X