• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I dont have to think any more

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont have to think any more

I dont know what you think about this

but I always try to set things up so I dont have to think.
    I lay my clobber out the night before, I put all the ingrediants for the tea in one corner of the worktop hours before. I make my table names coincide with my query names with my variable name with my function and stored procedure names with my form names.

I have my car keys, house keys and loose change in in my right hand pocket. pen comb and chewies in the left.
    cards in the inside coat left pocket and wad in my left hand kecks pocket.

I have a standard set of negotiating lines for agents, and a standard set of sh1te for salespeople.

Realising that this can be a bit predictable and boring, I have things set up so that I can attack the missus unpredictably with holidays, pressies and vibrating instruments.
    even my unpredictability is planned.

I dont have to think about it.

I can concentrate all my firepower on the one or two tiny areas that need attention. like problem solving, or familiy crises i.e. other peoples fck ups

Is this it ? or am I pulling the wool over my own eyes ?

its all getting waay too easy. i dont like it

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I dont know what you think about this

but I always try to set things up so I dont have to think.
    I lay my clobber out the night before, I put all the ingrediants for the tea in one corner of the worktop hours before. I make my table names coincide with my query names with my variable name with my function and stored procedure names with my form names.

I have my car keys, house keys and loose change in in my right hand pocket. pen comb and chewies in the left.

I have a standard set of negotiating lines for agents, and a standard set of sh1te for salespeople.

Realising that this can be a bit predictable and boring, I have things set up so that I can attack the missus unpredictably with holidays, pressies and vibrating instruments.
    even my unpredictability is planned.

I dont have to think about it.

I can concentrate all my firepower on the one or two tiny areas that need attention. like problem solving, or familiy crises i.e. other peoples fck ups

Is this it ? or am I pulling the wool over my own eyes ?

its all getting waay too easy. i dont like it

I believe "psychotic" is the word I'm looking for.
    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
      I believe "psychotic" is the word I'm looking for.
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)

Comment

A bit too complicated. I have a very simple life philosophy that works very well.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          A bit too complicated. I have a very simple life philosophy that works very well.
          whats that ?
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

whats that ?
            If I can't eat it, drink it, fly it, fck it or pluck it I'm not interested.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              If I can't eat it, drink it, fly it, fck it or pluck it I'm not interested.
              mmm

Mrs EO agrees with you. I am too complicated.
              It all seems perfectly simple to me, but not to others.

must be the sign of a vastly superior brain

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

It could be worse. You could be completely disorganised.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

You're not as organised as you think since you've not yet realised that someone's nicked your mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    You're not as organised as you think since you've not yet realised that someone's nicked your mobile.
                    dont have a mobile
                    dont wear a watch

but i do have a hangover
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X