• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Torchlight 2. Out now.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchlight 2. Out now.

Much, much better than either Diablo 3 or Borderlands 2.

Currently hit level 19 for my character. Brilliant game. Loving it.

Astonishingly cheap - £15. Getting great reviews - 90%+ on Metacritic.

Demo is available for nowt.
    nomadd liked this post

That's ok I have that pre-ordered too. Just not had time since yesterday to get it installed and tried out.

Fancy some co-op sometime? p.m. me if you are

How long to get to level 19?
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Buy it online from the Torchlight II site and its only £12.70 ($19.99) and should be steam free

Comment

Downloading the demo to see what it's all about.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          How long to get to level 19?
          Dunno.

Been playing 10:35 now and just beyond level 28.

I have a VERY big hammer (252 damage) and I'm not afraid to use it!
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

Oooh, had my eye on this a while back, only £14 on Steam, bargain. Seems to get better reviews than Diablo III too which I wanted to get until I saw the price. Not paying £44.99 for a computer game!!!!

Comment

question is should I get the PC or the XBox360 version of XBLA ???

I played Torchlight 1 on the Xbox 360 and loved it, I completed it wanted more (even though its infinite dungeons it wasn't really quite varied after the end).

I played Diablo 3 and its good, I'm at the end of it but it was too World of Warcraft.

And hey Borderland 2 ... ROCKS.

There goes my "inner child"...

Update: I bought it from Steam I don't think its out for Xbox360, also fancied that FTL (Faster Than Light) from Steam, its meant to be Rogue but with space ship management, talk about super geek !
              Last edited by sbakoola; 22 September 2012, 15:34.

Comment

Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
                question is should I get the PC or the XBox360 version of XBLA ???

I played Torchlight 1 on the Xbox 360 and loved it, I completed it wanted more (even though its infinite dungeons it wasn't really quite varied after the end).

I played Diablo 3 and its good, I'm at the end of it but it was too World of Warcraft.

And hey Borderland 2 ... ROCKS.

There goes my "inner child"...

Update: I bought it from Steam I don't think its out for Xbox360, also fancied that FTL (Faster Than Light) from Steam, its meant to be Rogue but with space ship management, talk about super geek !
                PC only, as you've now discovered.

Level 38 now, and still loving it. Where did the day go..?
                nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                X