• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hi, I'm Back!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    That's heartening - as I don't have a sister. So it's maybe your mum he's doing? I'm sure he'll fill you in on his return.
    I thought he was doing the mother and daughters?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      I thought he was doing the mother and daughters?
      Which would make him Alan Clark?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Which would make him Alan Clark?
        Or Reg Grundy if it was 'Sons & Daughters'!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MayContainNuts View Post
          Or Reg Grundy if it was 'Sons & Daughters'!!!!
          Hahaha, that takes me back...

Comment

I'm sorry Nomadd that I have been unable to reply to this post. I have of course been away, in America with your mum who I have been representing in the 2012 World Anal Gangbang Record attempt in Los Angeles. I am sorry to say that after a very strong showing your mum failed to beat the record held by Victoria Givens of 950 guys after falling short at 922 when she followed through after a lunchtime burrito! I am happy to say that Old Hacks mum who was represented by Supremespod did eventually manage to beat the record and set a new world record of 960 guys and has now managed to get an additional part time job as a stand-in for a John Wayne impersonator.

hth

MF
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I'm sorry Nomadd that I have been unable to reply to this post. I have of course been away, in America with your mum who I have been representing in the 2012 World Anal Gangbang Record attempt in Los Angeles. I am sorry to say that after a very strong showing your mum failed to beat the record held by Victoria Givens of 950 guys after falling short at 922 when she followed through after a lunchtime burrito! I am happy to say that Old Hacks mum who was represented by Supremespod did eventually manage to beat the record and set a new world record of 960 guys and has now managed to get an additional part time job as a stand-in for a John Wayne impersonator.

hth

MF
              Thats the best you can come up with after over a week away? Victoria Givens only managed 101 people, there is no room for sloppiness here
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                Hahaha, that takes me back...
                me too.

the good ole days eh
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Thats the best you can come up with after over a week away? Victoria Givens only managed 101 people, there is no room for sloppiness here
                  I stand corrected. I meant Victoria Higgins. Of course this now pales into all signficance when compared with Fanny Hack (dear Old's mum) who is set to become a household name in her new reality TV show filmed in Bridgewater about her new found fame & five sons who think they're as hard as nails, but in fact are as soft as shiite. Think Mother Browns boys but without the humour.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

101 ????

jeez

I hope that was binary bonks

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Sounds like there would be quite a lot of room for sloppiness after that...
                      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                      X