• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Tea (it's a HOT one.)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Tea (it's a HOT one.)

Beef curry and white rice.

Not had this for a long time. Tomorrow morning should be interesting.

What are you all having/had?
    Last edited by nomadd; 26 September 2012, 20:35.
    nomadd liked this post

Knackered and hungry.

MaccyD's it is.

Comment

Kids are in bed, so looking forward to food now. My Mum used to do a lush beef curry, am now drooling

Got some pork chops in the fridge so going to cook them up in sec, not sure what with yet...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Kids are in bed, so looking forward to food now. My Mum used to do a lush beef curry, am now drooling

Got some pork chops in the fridge so going to cook them up in sec, not sure what with yet...
        So how do you cook pork chops so they don't come out dry and leathery?

Comment

Stayed with some friends over the past few days and we usually order a curry delivery from the rather expensive village Indian.

In the meantime they had discovered a dish not on the menu at the other village takeaway, Methi Gosht - lamb and fenugreek which is common enough. It's not on their menu but they recommended this and now it's the first choice especially with a daal on the side with rice and breads.

It's perhaps the best curry I've ever tasted so much so I ordered half a dozen to freeze and angling for the recipe. If I get it I'll post here.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post

You are either Nessa or Stacey and I claim my free log flume pass on the Island.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              So how do you cook pork chops so they don't come out dry and leathery?
              Quick brown in a pan and transfer to the oven covered in foil, some rosemary or herb of choice on top.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Fish and chips for tea yesterday ( and copious amounts of wine)
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I went out for a dinner last night after work with a mate. Had three Caipirinhas in the bar next door followed by two bottles of Gewurtztraminer with a slap up Thai meal (Various starters, soups, spicy main courses with a bowl of chillis in soy sauce on the side). Finished it all off with an Irish coffee.

Felt it this morning on the cycle to work, I'm getting too old for midweek drinking.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Prawn crackers,
                    Miso
                    Teriyaki salmon on udon with crispy broccoli

With green tea and saki.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X