• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recruiter: blatant disregard towards professionalism and ethics!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I reckon that Vikki bird bangs like a sh!thouse door in the wind..

what say the assembled masses?
    https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images...ited-2__2_.jpg

off you go.

Comment

hmm i would

so would MTT

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        It would have been a nice touch if one of them had called the other a "pleb".
        Yeah but then somebody would have to explain that 'pleb' is no more a term of abuse than 'toff'.

Comment

Having read this exchange in full, I have reached the inescapable conclusion that I couldn't give less of a tulip about it if I tried.

Comment

I love the top comment on that page:

Originally posted by Daniel Gostelow
            The police are monitoring your emails to check for abusive phone calls?

Who's investigating the case? DCI Meadows from Sun Hill police station…..
            Daniel Gostelow just happens to be a Manager at Recruitment to Recruitment
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
            X