• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things burglars say.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things burglars say.......

When caught in the act...

" oh, I'm sorry we didn't realise anyone was in" Said by random chavs when they were trying to forcibly ( and loudly) kick in our bike shed door last night.

They scarpered when Mr N opened the door on then but one of then decided to explain why they had picked our house.

eeejts.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

12 bore. Only solution really.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

They said sorry? Are you sure they were chavs? They sound like gentlemen to me.....

Comment

Serious question here but what the score with running after them, grabbing hold of him and frog marching him back to yours after a bit of a scuffle? More likely the police will arrest you and not him? Can you even do that nowadays?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Serious question here but what the score with running after them, grabbing hold of him and frog marching him back to yours after a bit of a scuffle? More likely the police will arrest you and not him? Can you even do that nowadays?
          Citizens arrest. The injuries the burglar sustained were due to him falling down the stairs while running away down the street.

Fck em.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Unreal.

Caught some young chavs pulling off signs for the local park that the missus had put up for a local fete we had organised, one clocked me and legged it, so I cycled over shouting 'oi', lo and behold completely unphased then started to give me a load of 'not me mate', 'nah he's been with me all day mate', nice and cocky. So I'm afraid I told them not to be ******* liars to whit classically one of the cheeky twats threatened to call the police saying 'you can't talk to us like that'. Felt like decking the lot.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              If they are bold enough to go making alot of noise I suspect they are going to be quite tough ruffians. Even if they are well spoken. Maybe the 12 bore solution is the correct one.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Unreal.

Caught some young chavs pulling off signs for the local park that the missus had put up for a local fete we had organised, one clocked me and legged it, so I cycled over shouting 'oi', lo and behold completely unphased then started to give me a load of 'not me mate', 'nah he's been with me all day mate', nice and cocky. So I'm afraid I told them not to be ******* liars to whit classically one of the cheeky twats threatened to call the police saying 'you can't talk to us like that'. Bricked it
                Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  You can't go round threatening to do 15 year olds damage anymore Cliphead like a 1970s DJ or muso, you'll land up in a documentary.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    You can't go round threatening to do 15 year olds damage anymore Cliphead like a 1970s DJ or muso, you'll land up in a documentary.
                    Indeed. Part of the issue is that these days they all have mobile phones with cameras. As Clarkson found out.

Comment

Working...
                    X