• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do labour think opposition is about calling for independent inquiries?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do labour think opposition is about calling for independent inquiries?

'cos that is all they seem to do, must be every other week they call for one.

It now seems to be the only way they can get their faces on the news.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    'cos that is all they seem to do, must be every other week they call for one.

It now seems to be the only way they can get their faces on the news.
    well any other policies and the Tories remind them their hand was on the tiller when we ran aground.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

it is just small minded d!ck heads trying to undermine everyone else without actually contributing anything postive.

they should also be bred out of existence.

Comment

I thought all oppositions do this.
        The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Pointless waste public money is their field of expertise. The Saville thing needs police investigation and enquiries at BBC etc affected. There is nothing to be gained by a public enquiry.

PS We need a Saville smiley.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Isn't opposition about objecting to what you will agree with when in power?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Isn't opposition about objecting to what you will agree with when in power?
              he heh.

The duty of the opposition is to oppose. i.e. they play devils advocate, even to the most popular policies, in order to tease out the debate.
              Even if they are 100% behind the same policy, they can argue that it should be done sooner, or with more resources or in more areas.

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
              X