• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Clear 5 seats on the bench

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wide load coming through.

Benched as of 2nd nov. Current project coming to a close. All delivered.

So I jobbed it

The SAP project I was delivering to is going to hell in a handcart though.

I keep getting dragged into meetings to give my considered opinion, and am told I am well respected by the SAP team. However this does not extend to being offered a contract extension but them.

What I have noticed is that their senior architect is struggling like f***, and in front of an audience has been slagging me off, and behind closed doors implementing everything I have been advising.

No more freebies from me, but it's too late I guess. Once again I'm shocked at how childish and f******* underhand people can be, and how f****** naive I can be. Makes me want to chin the chunt.

Anyways, rant over, bring on the hoards of CUK, oh yes, and don't forget to clear those 5 spaces for me.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Don't stop giving advice just stop giving him decent advice
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Stay professional to the end
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Stay professional to the end
        WHS

Hire a professional, don't do it yourself. I can recommend Big Dagger Dave from Dagenham or Chop 'Em up Harry from Hounslow.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

5 seats? Is your 4rse that big?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            5 seats? Is your 4rse that big?
            No but his belly roll is

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              WHS

Hire a professional, don't do it yourself. I can recommend Big Dagger Dave from Dagenham or Chop 'Em up Harry from Hounslow.
              Its a shame J Saville isn't around any more. He had a fair few contacts.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Wide load coming through.

Benched as of 2nd nov. Current project coming to a close. All delivered.

So I jobbed it

The SAP project I was delivering to is going to hell in a handcart though.

I keep getting dragged into meetings to give my considered opinion, and am told I am well respected by the SAP team. However this does not extend to being offered a contract extension but them.

What I have noticed is that their senior architect is struggling like f***, and in front of an audience has been slagging me off, and behind closed doors implementing everything I have been advising.

No more freebies from me, but it's too late I guess. Once again I'm shocked at how childish and f******* underhand people can be, and how f****** naive I can be. Makes me want to chin the chunt.

Anyways, rant over, bring on the hoards of CUK, oh yes, and don't forget to clear those 5 spaces for me.

Not a good time to be benched, you should have been looking and got a new role before now.

I am always looking at contract end date even before I accept a role and judge if there is likely to be an extension. If I don't get extended to a good date I will look for a longer or shorter extension.

suityou stop putting the client first, you are first, client second.

HTH
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Over two weeks to start looking, that's OK. We're not in the XMas lull just yet are we?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    Not a good time to be benched, you should have been looking and got a new role before now.

I am always looking at contract end date even before I accept a role and judge if there is likely to be an extension. If I don't get extended to a good date I will look for a longer or shorter extension.

suityou stop putting the client first, you are first, client second.

HTH
                    Or stick your feet up for a few weeks and enjoy Christmas off with the kids, somethings are worth more than money
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X