• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

October

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October

It seems like it was only a few days ago that we had our first BBQ of the year.

now it's October and the nights are getting frosty. The holiday season is over and the nights are drawing in

nothing much to look forward to till after new years

still, the kids,grandkids, missus are well. and the cats

i will never, ever, slag may or june off again

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Between now and New Year is my favourite time of year.

The menu changes, lots of soups and stews. Candles on while watching spooky vids on YouTube, planning the Christmas day meal which will likely be goose. Who's gonna get invited? Birthday bash just before Christmas.

Will I have a party at New Year or join a band up north somewhere for a three day gig / piss up?

I don't mind the weather, love being indoors with the wind battering the rain against the window whilst getting more creative recording tunes in the studio.

I could go on...
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Winter is ghey

Might migrate to the southern hemisphere.

Comment

stews eh ?

I will make you a pan of scouse one day. I will tell you the story, the history and why some things are done in a particular way.
        money back guarantee

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

I like Autumn, and winter for that matter. It's nice to see different seasons and weather.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            stews eh ?

I will make you a pan of scouse one day. I will tell you the story, the history and why some things are done in a particular way.
            money back guarantee

Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              lol

ok give me a date
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Between now and New Year is my favourite time of year.
                WHS

I ******* love Autumn.
                I never sleep properly during the summer and generally get to the end of august feeling depressed. It's only when the temperature drops and the nights get back to a normal length that I start to feel right again.
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  WHS

I ******* love Autumn.
                  I never sleep properly during the summer and generally get to the end of august feeling depressed. It's only when the temperature drops and the nights get back to a normal length that I start to feel right again.
                  What time of year were you born? Just curious as the few other I've met who love this time of year were born mid winter. I was born on the solstice, not that I think there's a correlation.
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    lol

ok give me a date
                    Anytime in November would be good for a trip south
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X