• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed! - The worst shock to the European economy is yet to happen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomed! - The worst shock to the European economy is yet to happen

Let's face it. Greece cannot pay back its debts without growth and rather than growing it has contracted by 25% in the last 5 years. Depression stylee figures.
    So the question is what happens next and when.
    And waiting in the wings are Spain, Portugal and Italy.

I don't know what will happen but I am convinced the biggest shock is yet to come, simply because Greece is bust and absolutely nothing can change that.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

We're nowhere near rock bottom, that should be fairly obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
      We're nowhere near rock bottom, that should be fairly obvious.
      Have you applied for the Bank of England governor job yet?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Let's face it. Greece cannot pay back its debts without growth and rather than growing it has contracted by 25% in the last 5 years. Depression stylee figures.

I don't know what will happen but I am convinced the biggest shock is yet to come, simply because Greece is bust and absolutely nothing can change that.
        Nothing new here. Why such a pointless post? Anyone spice it up with some facts, graphs etc?
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

We had a depression like this in Ireland, economy reduced and reduced. Irish answer was mass emigration until the economy could support thoes that were left. Same is happening in Spain, they are arriving in Ireland at the moment, lots going to South America I have been told.

Greeks have two option, get out or stay and fight. Stay and fight requires an idology to follow, communisum and any current politics has failed. Unless something new turns up
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Here you go

London: Britain’s Business Secretary Vince Cable has warned that Europe could be plunged into war if the eurozone crisis results in the collapse of the currency

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              Have you applied for the Bank of England governor job yet?
              He did, but was declined on the grounds that, in spite of his obvious genius, he was too short and wouldn't llok good in pictures with other central bankers.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Here you go

London: Britain’s Business Secretary Vince Cable has warned that Europe could be plunged into war if the eurozone crisis results in the collapse of the currency
                Poor Vince, he still believes in the Euro.

Comment

He did, but was declined on the grounds that, in spite of his obvious genius, he was too short and wouldn't llok good in pictures with other central bankers.
                  ok can someone hand the Sasguru login back to MF please, this is tedious.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    Here you go

but that was in response to the EU getting the nobel peace price last Friday.

As was stated before nothing new, nothing to see here.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X